ARSC Assistant Secretary
Last updated September 2021
Snapshot of position:
Is a member of the ARSC Administration Committee and also a member of the RSBoA Management Committee if qualification criteria are met.
- assist the Secretary in the running, scheduling, and recording of ARSC meetings every 3 months, and in monthly ARSC Admin committee meetings
- attend monthly Admin Zoom meetings
- liaise with Chair in preparing Admin meeting agenda
- forward Admin minutes to Secretary for dissemination
- has a high level of computer and keyboard skills (touch typing), Office365 and Zoom platforms, as well as good time management skills
- willingness to serve and give of personal time is required for this position
- Performs the duties of the Secretary in their absence.
**This position is funded for attendance at face-to-face ARSC Meetings (See also Travel policy and procedures).
Clean time requirement – 2 years
If you are interested in nominating for this position please fill in an election nomination form and send it to email@example.com