last updated November 2023
Snapshot of position
- 3 years clean time.
- Is a member of the Regional Service Body of Australia (RSBoA) Management Committee.
- Is a member of the Australian Regional Administration Committee.
- Is a signatory to the ARSC bank account.
- Is designated to authorise electronic funds transfer from the ARSC bank account.
- Is willing to serve and give personal time as required for this position.
- Chairs the four-monthly ARSC meetings in accordance with the Policy and Procedure guidelines.
- Chairs RSBoA AGM and other Management Committee meetings in accordance with the Policy and Procedure guidelines.
- Attends, chairs, and prepares agenda for monthly ARSC Administration Committee meetings in conjunction with the Assistant Secretary.
- Attends monthly Fellowship Service Office (FSO) Board Meetings.
- Reports every four month to the ARSC.
- Prepares and distributes the ARSC agenda before each ARSC meeting in conjunction with the Vice Chair and Secretary.
- Fields information requests from inside and outside the Body in conjunction with the Vice Chair and Secretary.
- Reviews the ARSC minutes before their distribution.
- Administers the ARSC Zoom license; schedules virtual meetings, edits occurrences and emails invitations out to relevant participants.
- Ensures that policies and procedures enacted by the ARSC are documented, made available to, and followed by the ARSC.
- Ensures new members are assigned and have access to service emails in conjunction with the Secretary and IT Subcommittee.
- Prepares a handover document for the incoming chair prior to leaving their position.
- Ensures the email@example.com email address is kept active, by logging in and sending an email at least once per month.
*This position is funded for attendance at face-to-face ARSC Meetings (See also Travel policy and procedures).