Last updated May 2023
Snapshot of position:
- 2 years clean time.
- Is a member of the Regional Service Body of Australia (RSBoA) Management Committee.
- Is a member of the Australian Regional Administration Committee.
- Is designated to authorise electronic funds transfer from ARSC bank accounts.
- Is willing to serve and give personal time as required for this position.
- Is highly proficient in computer and keyboard skills (touchtyping), Office365 and Zoom platforms, as well as good time management skills.
- Is able to use (or willing to learn) Adobe Acrobat DC to edit/redact relevant documents e.g., financial statements.
- Is the point of communication for the ARSC; distributes all communication to the body of the ARSC via email and text as required.
- Fields information requests from inside and outside the Body in conjunction with the Chair.
- Completes Admin meeting agenda and notes (in the absence of an Assistant Secretary).
- Attends monthly ARSC Administration Committee meetings, take minutes stores them electronically, and distributes them by email to all ARSC participants.
- Prepares and distributes the ARSC agenda before the quarterly ARSC meeting in conjunction with the Chairperson.
- Attends quarterly ARSCmeetings, take minutes stores them electronically, and distributes them by email to all ARSC participants.
- Reports quarterly to the ARSC.
- Receives, vets and uploads all documents to OneDrive (including reports and nominations, 7 days prior to ARSC).
- Collates ARSC Meeting minutes, stores them electronically, and distributes them by email to all ARSC participants.
- Redacts ARSC minutes for uploading to na.org.au.
- Liaises with IT to submit the event details for the quarterly ARSC meetings on na.org.au. Also ensures deadline dates for nominations are posted on website.
- Ensures new members are assigned and have access to service emails in conjunction with the Chair and IT Subcommittee.
- Prepares a handover document for the incoming chair prior to leaving their position.
- Ensures the firstname.lastname@example.org email address is kept active, by logging in and sending an email at least once per month.
*This position is funded for attendance at face-to-face ARSC Meetings (See also Travel policy and procedures).
If you are interested in nominating for this position please fill in an election nomination form and send it to email@example.com