Last updated May 2023
Snapshot of position:
- 5 years clean time.
- Is a member of the Regional Service Body of Australia (RSBoA) Management Committee.
- Is a member of the Australian Regional Administration Committee.
- Is willing to serve and give personal time as required for this position.
- Is a signatory to the ARSC bank account.
- Is responsible for the maintenance and running of the Regional Bank Account.
- Is responsible for the payment of running costs of the ARSC, including fund flow to NAWS and the APF.
- Is responsible for receipt of all contributions.
- Is responsible for following up of any monies due to the ARSC from service boards or committees.
- Attends Administration Committee Meetings monthly and provides an up-to-date report of the current bank balance.
- Attends quarterly ARSC
- Reports quarterly to the ARSC.
- Maintains an accurate record of all income and expenditure, using an electronic record keeping system (Excel skills as a minimum requirement).
- Ensures that ARSC funds are to be used for approved ARSC business only.
- Prepares a financial report for each ARSC meeting and sends it to the ARSC Secretary for distribution prior to the ARSC.
- Makes available all Treasury Documents (including bank statements and reconciliation reports) at each ARSC and provides copy to Assistant Treasurer prior to ARSC.
- Presents an AGM report to ARSC at the September ARSC.
- Prepares a 2-year projected budget following the September ARSC/AGM; with forward planning to include a suggested prudent reserve.
- Assists in the internal audit by the Administration Committee.
- Assists in the biennial external reconciliation of the ARSC bank account.
- Prepares a handover document for the incoming chair prior to leaving their position.
- Ensures the firstname.lastname@example.org email address is kept active, by logging in and sending an email at least once per month.
*This position is funded for attendance at face-to-face ARSC Meetings (See also Travel policy and procedures).
If you are interested in nominating for this position please fill in an election nomination form and send it to email@example.com