ARSC Vice Chairperson
Last updated May 2023
Snapshot of position:
- 2 years clean time.
- Is a member of the Regional Service Body of Australia (RSBoA) Management Committee.
- Is a member of the Australian Regional Administration Committee.
- Is willing to serve and give personal time as required for this position.
- Attends monthly ARSC Administration Committee meetings
- Attends quarterly ARSC
- Supports the Chair in preparation of the ARSC agenda and run sheet before each quarterly ARSC meeting.
- Acts as Chairperson of ARSC when the Chairperson is not available or stands aside.
- Reports quarterly to the ARSC.
- Collaborates with the Chair and Secretary to prepare the ARSC agenda before the quarterly ARSC meeting.
- Fields information requests from inside and outside the Body in conjunction with the Chair and Secretary
- Attends the monthly FSO Board Meeting in the absence of the Chair, by prior arrangement.
- Supports the RD in the case of there being no AD.
- Reviews the ARSC minutes before their distribution.
- Coordinates Regional Subcommittees, including the administration of a subcommittee where both subcommittee chair and subcommittee vice-chair positions are vacant.
- Administers the ARSC Zoom license; schedules virtual meetings, edits occurrences and emails invitations out to relevant participants.
- Assumes responsibilities for all PR points of communication (i.e., email correspondence via the web site) in the absence of the PR Chairperson or PR vice Chairperson.
- Ensures the email@example.com email address is kept active, by logging in and sending an email at least once per month.
*This position is funded for attendance at face-to-face ARSC Meetings (See also Travel policy and procedures).