ARSC Vice Chairperson
Last updated September 2021
Snapshot of position:
Is a member of the ARSC Administration Committee and also a member of the RSBoA Management Committee if qualification criteria are met.
- available to support the ARSC Chair in all and any matters pertaining
- acts as ARSC Chair when the Chair is unavailable or has stepped down
- reports to each ARSC Meeting
- assists in the Chairing of ARSC Meetings as required (by the ARSC Chair)
- may be designated a trusted servant as a signatory or to authorise electronic funds transfer from ARSC/RSBoA bank accounts
- co-reviews with ARSC Admin the ARSC minutes before their distribution
- attends the Fellowship Service Office (FSO) Board meetings if the ARSC Chair is unavailable
- supports the Regional Delegate in the case of there being no Alternate Delegate
- assumes responsibilities for all Public Relations (PR) points of communication (email correspondence from the NA website) in the absence of the PR Chair or PR Vice Chair
- coordinates regional Subcommittees including the administration of a Subcommittee where both Subcommittee Chair and Vice Chair positions are vacant.
**This position is funded for attendance at face-to-face ARSC Meetings (See also Travel policy and procedures).
Clean time requirement – 2 years