ARSC Assistant Treasurer
Last updated May 2023
Snapshot of position:
- 5 years clean time.
- Is a member of the Regional Service Body of Australia (RSBoA) Management Committee.
- Is a member of the Australian Regional Administration Committee.
- Is willing to serve and give personal time as required for this position.
- Is a signatory to the ARSC bank account.
- Is provided with a copy of all Treasury reports including bank statements prior to each ARSC.
- Attends monthly ARSC Administration Committee meetings.
- In the absence of the Treasurer, fulfils the duties of the Treasurer.
- Reports quarterly to the ARSC.
- Works closely with the Treasurer and assists the Treasurer at the quarterly ARSC (and AGM) and between meetings of the ARSC.
- Assists in the preparation of the 2-year projected budget including the suggested prudent reserve.
- Ensures the email@example.com email address is kept active, by logging in and sending an email at least once per month.
*This position is funded for attendance at face-to-face ARSC Meetings (See also Travel policy and procedures).