Indigenous Vice Chairperson
Last updated May 2023
Snapshot of position:
- Vice Chair is of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Island descent
- 2 years clean time.
- Serves a two-year cycle.
- Are considered ARSC participants (in accordance with the Policy and Procedure guidelines).
- Are encouraged to attend quarterly ARSC meetings (in accordance with the Policy and Procedure guidelines).
- Are asked to make themselves available to attend a quarterly ARSC meeting should their subcommittee chairperson be unavailable to attend.
- Assist the Chair with preparation of Subcommittee meetings
- Wherever possible to attend events organised by the Chair (virtual or live), especially in the absence of the Chair
- Have deadly communication skills and be willing to liaise with an already established group of NA members as well as to attract others to the NA Indigenous Subcommittee
- Yarning skills are necessary in the roles of both speaking and listening
- Gain experience and knowledge in a working relationship with the Chair
- Ensures that the firstname.lastname@example.org email address is kept active, by logging in and sending an email at least once per month.
*Are not normally funded to attend ARSC meetings unless the Chair is unable to attend.
If you are interested in nominating for this position please fill in an election nomination form and send it to email@example.com