IT Assistant Coordinator
Last updated May 2023
Snapshot of position:
- 2 years clean time.
- Serves a two-year cycle.
- Are considered ARSC participants (in accordance with the Policy and Procedure guidelines).
- Are encouraged to attend quarterly ARSC meetings (in accordance with the Policy and Procedure guidelines).
- Are asked to make themselves available to attend a quarterly ARSC meeting should their subcommittee chairperson be unavailable to attend.
- Assist in the running of the IT Subcommittee. This is considered a learning role with a hope that you would step up to the IT Coordinator position when you have completed your term.
- Supporting current IT Coordinator in all aspects of that position: attending IT Subcommittee meetings; handling communication activities as requested and agreed; and virtual attendance at ARSC virtual meetings (an entire weekend of service in each case).
- You need great communication skills, time, energy and patience to devote to the ongoing needs of the IT Subcommittee and the services we provide to the Australian fellowship.
- While a basic understanding of IT services is helpful, it is not a requirement to fulfill the requirements of this position.
- Ensures that the [itasstcoord title] @na.org.au email address is kept active, by logging in and sending an email at least once per month.
*Are not normally funded to attend ARSC meetings unless the Chair is unable to attend.