IT Assistant Coordinator
Last updated May 2023
Snapshot of position:
- 2 years clean time.
- Serves a two-year cycle.
- Are considered ARSC participants (in accordance with the Policy and Procedure guidelines).
- Are encouraged to attend quarterly ARSC meetings (in accordance with the Policy and Procedure guidelines).
- Are asked to make themselves available to attend a quarterly ARSC meeting should their subcommittee chairperson be unavailable to attend.
- Assist in the running of the IT Subcommittee. This is considered a learning role with a hope that you would step up to the IT Coordinator position when you have completed your term.
- Supporting current IT Coordinator in all aspects of that position: attending IT Subcommittee meetings; handling communication activities as requested and agreed; and virtual attendance at ARSC virtual meetings (an entire weekend of service in each case).
- You need great communication skills, time, energy and patience to devote to the ongoing needs of the IT Subcommittee and the services we provide to the Australian fellowship.
- While a basic understanding of IT services is helpful, it is not a requirement to fulfill the requirements of this position.
- Ensures that the [itasstcoord title] @na.org.au email address is kept active, by logging in and sending an email at least once per month.
*Are not normally funded to attend ARSC meetings unless the Chair is unable to attend.
If you are interested in nominating for this position please fill in an election nomination form and send it to email@example.com