‘NA TODAY’ Chairperson
Last updated May 2023
Snapshot of position:
- 3 years clean time.
- Serves a two-year cycle.
- Reports quarterly to the ARSC.
- Are considered ARSC participants (in accordance with the Policy and Procedure guidelines).
- Attends quarterly ARSC meetings (in accordance with the Policy and Procedure guidelines).
- Arranges for their subcommittee vice chair to attend a quarterly ARSC meetings if they are to be absent.
- All administration (emails, telephone calls, coordinating with region). Blog posts.
- Coordinating with regional treasurer for financial transactions.
- Scheduling, chairing and creating an agenda for the Subcommittee meetings.
- Overseeing publication including Online upload to website and hardcopy to printers.
- Maintaining mailing addresses for distribution to RCMs and Subcommittee Chairs.
- Editorial decisions. Incorporating vetting feedback. Coordinating agents (content gatherers).
- The Chair will hold regular Subcommittee meetings between and during the ARSC.
- A high level of computer skills and literacy skills are vital in this role. Some knowledge of ‘’InDesign’’ is desirable, but not essential
- Prepares a handover document for the incoming chair prior to leaving their position.
- The handover document will include all ongoing matters, policies and procedures pertaining to the operation of the sub-committee.
- Ensures that the email@example.com email address is kept active, by logging in and sending an email at least once per month.
NA Today allows interaction with the wonderful creative nature of Recovering Addicts
*This position is funded for attendance at face-to-face ARSC Meetings (See also Travel policy and procedures).
If you are interested in nominating for this position please fill in an election nomination form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org