Outreach/Fellowship Development Vice Chair
Last updated May 2023
Snapshot of position:
- 4 years clean time.
- Serves a two-year cycle.
- Are considered ARSC participants (in accordance with the Policy and Procedure guidelines).
- Are encouraged to attend quarterly ARSC meetings (in accordance with the Policy and Procedure guidelines).
- Are asked to make themselves available to attend a quarterly ARSC meeting should their subcommittee chairperson be unavailable to attend.
- Experience with Regional or Area FD/Outreach is desirable.
- FD Vice Chair shall fulfil all Chair duties in their absence.
- Familiarises themselves with all aspects of the Subcommittee activities and role of FD Chair as nominating for Chair after Vice Chair is highly recommended for continuity for the ARSC.
- FD Vice Chair is encouraged to attend ARSC meetings held virtually with the FD Chair, and will be expected to attend in the absence of the FD Chair.
- Computer skills, as well as strong written and verbal skills, are highly desirable in the role.
- Ensures that the [vicechair title] @na.org.au email address is kept active, by logging in and sending an email at least once per month.
*Are not normally funded to attend ARSC meetings unless the Chair is unable to attend.