Policy Vice Chairperson
Last updated May 2023
Snapshot of position:
- 2 years clean time.
- Serves a two-year cycle.
- Are considered ARSC participants (in accordance with the Policy and Procedure guidelines).
- Are encouraged to attend quarterly ARSC meetings (in accordance with the Policy and Procedure guidelines).
- Are asked to make themselves available to attend a quarterly ARSC meeting should their subcommittee chairperson be unavailable to attend.
- Attend subcommittee meetings as called by the Chair.
- High literacy skills are a requirement, as proofreading documents is necessary.
- Computer skills are required, especially email and Office365, or a willingness to learn.
- The willingness to learn how to work in documents and produce an up-to-date policy reference for the ARSC.
- A commitment and time to invest in NA to fill this service role.
- Ensures that the email@example.com email address is kept active, by logging in and sending an email at least once per month.
*Are not normally funded to attend ARSC meetings unless the Chair is unable to attend.
If you are interested in nominating for this position, please fill in an election nomination form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org