Public Relations Vice Chairperson
Last updated May 2023
Snapshot of position:
- 2 years clean time.
- Serves a two-year cycle.
- Are considered ARSC participants (in accordance with the Policy and Procedure guidelines).
- Are encouraged to attend quarterly ARSC meetings (in accordance with the Policy and Procedure guidelines).
- Are asked to make themselves available to attend a quarterly ARSC meeting should their subcommittee chairperson be unavailable to attend.
- Gain a working knowledge and comprehension of NAWS PR Handbook and the 12 Traditions of NA
- Have served on a PR Subcommittee at either Area or Regional level is highly desirable
- Assist the Chairperson with Subcommittee meetings
- Possibly attend any presentation/event with the Chairperson (especially in a virtual platform), or if the Chairperson is unavailable.
- After a period of learning, the Vice Chair may be assigned the task of monitoring the firstname.lastname@example.org service email, or to read response to emails as cc’d by the Chair; this would afford the Vice Chair an opportunity to observe the type of requests that come into the account and to view appropriate responses
- Willingness to acquire the skills and attributes contained within the Chair role snapshot
- Ensures that the [vicechair title] @na.org.au email address is kept active, by logging in and sending an email at least once per month.
*Are not normally funded to attend ARSC meetings unless the Chair is unable to attend.