Public Relations Vice Chairperson
Last updated September 2021
Snapshot of position:
- gain a working knowledge and comprehension of NAWS PR Handbook and the 12 Traditions of NA
- have served on a PR Subcommittee at either Area or Regional level is highly desirable
- assist the Chairperson with Subcommittee meetings
- possibly attend any presentation/event with the Chairperson (especially in a virtual platform), or if the Chairperson is unavailable.
- after a period of learning, the Vice Chair may be assigned the task of monitoring the firstname.lastname@example.org service email, or to read response to emails as cc’d by the Chair; this would afford the Vice Chair an opportunity to observe the type of requests that come into the account and to view appropriate responses
- willingness to acquire the skills and attributes contained within the Chair role snapshot
- are requested to make themselves available to attend ARSC meetings should their Subcommittee chairperson be unavailable.
**Are not normally funded to attend ARSC meetings.
Clean time requirement – 2 years