Strategic Planning Vice Chairperson
Last updated May 2023
Snapshot of position:
- 2 years clean time.
- Serves a two-year cycle.
- Are considered ARSC participants (in accordance with the Policy and Procedure guidelines).
- Are encouraged to attend quarterly ARSC meetings (in accordance with the Policy and Procedure guidelines).
- Are asked to make themselves available to attend a quarterly ARSC meeting should their subcommittee chairperson be unavailable to attend.
- Experience with Regional, Area and LSC Planning is desirable.
- The Strategic Planning Vice Chair shall fulfil all Chair duties in their absence.
- To gain a working knowledge and understanding of the primary focus of Fellowship Development and Strategic Planning Subcommittee Responsibilities, and the role of the SP Chair, as nominating for Chair after Vice Chair is highly recommended for continuity for the ARSC.
- Assist the Strategic Planning Chair to present a recap session as the focus of the last ARSC meeting prior to elections taking place.
- Computer skills, written and verbal communication skills are highly desirable
- Ensures that the [vicechair title] @na.org.au email address is kept active, by logging in and sending an email at least once per month.
*Are not normally funded to attend ARSC meetings unless the Chair is unable to attend.