Brisbane Inner City GSF Minutes 13th February 2021
- 4 GSRs attended the Saturday 13th February 2021 online Brisbane Inner City GSF meeting with 4 groups reports presented.
- Apologies: Jason T LSC Rep , Sally R Secretary .
NARCOTICS ANONYMOUS – Brisbane Inner City GSF Meeting
Monthly Meeting 3.00 pm – 5.00pm Saturday 13th February 2021 Conducted over Zoom .
Readings: 12 Concepts of Service Meredith C , 12 Traditions Louis S .
Meredith C . The Women Do Recover meeting meets on Saturday mornings from 10.15-11.30 on Saturday in the New Farm Library Meeting Room.
We have retained the hybrid format which is working well and has been assisted by the purchase of a wireless speaker.
Numbers haven’t reached pre-COVID level of 20-30 women. Currently, average attendance is 10-12 women including 2-3 members joining online. There is a broad range of clean time, ranging from 6 months to 29 years.
The Women Do Recover meeting is a literature study meeting so literature supplies are plentiful.
Seventh Tradition is consistent, the Group makes regular rent donations to the library, there are no current catering costs, and literature is ordered on an as needs basis. Funds left over are fund flowed to Region.
Oskar H , 7pm Monday New Farm
Report as follows:
– Meeting moved from Holy Spirit New Farm to Neighbourhood Centre
– Still keeping the Covid plan in place : Signing In Etc
– Allowing members to consume coffee, tea and biscuits at the meeting
– Looking to potentially support an event in the next few months
– The general feel of recovery has been positive with an average of 20 members a meeting
Elia C , 7:30pm Friday New Farm Living Clean
Friday night new farm
– strong involvement from group members
– celebrating completion of step work in accordance to our 5th tradition
– planning unity day for later in the year
– need to reintroduce covid safe procedures in meeting ( brought to the group concious recently)
Jane T ,
GSR – Saturday 08:30 New Farm
Reasonable attendance. We have been in a different venue due to COVID restrictions.
Our rent has gone up recently so no donations.
- Contactless 7th Tradition Funds via Tap Squares feasibility.
- RSBoA status R/- Narcotics Anonymous Australia.
- Activity Sub-Committee outline .
- POSITIONS VACANT
- Vice Chair2 years clean time required .
- Treasurer3 years clean time required .
- Alternate Secretary 1 year clean time required .
- Activity Sub-Committee Chair 1 year clean time required .
NEW BUSINESS of note:
Next Brisbane Inner City GSF 7th March 2021
Louis Driver is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Inner City GSF
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 817 0450 9522
One tap mobile
Dial by your location
+61 8 6119 3900 Australia
+61 8 7150 1149 Australia
+61 2 8015 6011 Australia
+61 3 7018 2005 Australia
+61 7 3185 3730 Australia
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
Meeting ID: 817 0450 9522
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcH6O6CSxF
Yis , Louis S
Sydney East RCM .