Indigenous Vice Chairperson
Snapshot of position:
- Vice Chair is of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Island descent
- assist the Chair with preparation of Subcommittee meetings
- wherever possible to attend events organised by the Chair (virtual or live), especially in the absence of the Chair
- have deadly communication skills and be willing to liaise with an already established group of NA members as well as to attract others to the NA Indigenous Subcommittee
- yarning skills are necessary in the roles of both speaking and listening
- gain experience and knowledge in a working relationship with the Chair
- are requested to make themselves available to attend ARSC meetings should their Subcommittee chairperson be unavailable.
**Are not normally funded to attend ARSC meetings.
Clean time requirement – 2 years
If you are interested in nominating for this position please fill in an election nomination form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org