Information Technology Vice Chair
Snapshot of position:
- assist in the running of the IT Subcommittee. This is considered a learning role with a hope that you would step up to the IT Chair position when you have completed your term.
- experience/skills in the following would serve the fellowship very well: maintain and develop WordPress sites, maintain the BMLT meetings list, technical writing skills, Office365 administration including Azure AD, Exchange, Teams, SharePoint etc.
- Supporting current IT Chairperson in all technology aspects, attending IT Subcommittee meetings and virtual attendance at ARSC virtual meetings (an entire weekend of service in each case). You need great communication skills, time, energy and patience to devote to the ongoing needs of the IT Subcommittee and the services we provide to the Australian fellowship.
- Commitment to invest time and effort in NA service. When we say dedication, we mean available for after-hours dedication!
- are requested to make themselves available to attend ARSC meetings should their Subcommittee chairperson be unavailable.
**Are not normally funded to attend ARSC meetings.
Clean time requirement – 2 years
If you are interested in nominating for this position please fill in an election nomination form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org