Outreach/Fellowship Development Vice Chair
Snapshot of position:
- experience with Regional or Area FD/Outreach is desirable
- FD Vice Chair shall fulfil all Chair duties in their absence
- familiarises themselves with all aspects of the Subcommittee activities and role of FD Chair as nominating for Chair after Vice Chair is highly recommended for continuity for the ARSC
- FD Vice Chair is encouraged to attend ARSC meetings held virtually with the FD Chair, and will be expected to attend in the absence of the FD Chair
- computer skills, as well as strong written and verbal skills, are highly desirable in the role.
**Are not normally funded to attend ARSC meetings.
Clean time requirement – 4 years
If you are interested in nominating for this position please fill in an election nomination form and send it to email@example.com