This webpage is for members of the Gold Coast fellowship to:
- post agendas, minutes and action items from Area meetings, Subcommittees, Board meetings and group reports.
- subscribe to get updates about new posts.
- join a subcommittee
- access bank details to fund flow group Seventh Tradition
- advertise service positions
- post announcements
- add service events
- participate in surveys and questionnaires
How do I post subcommittee minutes and other articles to the webpage?
Any member of NA can contribute to the website by registering for an account.
To register for an account, click here. You will need to click on a link that’s emailed to you to confirm your registration (don’t forget to check your junk mail). Once your registration is confirmed you can login and upload minutes in the Meta Menu.
Please keep in mind this website is public facing and that content may be read by anyone and could be seen as a reflection of NA as a whole. We ask that members always be respectful and observe the Steps, Traditions and Concepts when participating