Snapshot of position:
Is a member of the ARSC Administration Committee and also a member of the RSBoA Management Committee if qualification criteria are met.
- take minutes of the ARSC meeting
- prepares and disseminates ARSC Minutes to all participants
- uploads all documents to One Drive (including reports, 1 week prior to ARSC)
- has a high level of computer and keyboard skills (touchtyping), Office365 and Zoom platforms, as well as good time management skills
- is designated to authorise electronic funds transfer from ARSC/RSBoA bank account
- collates ARSC Meeting minutes, stores them electronically, and distributes them by email to all ARSC participants
- is the point of communication for the ARSC; distributes all communication to the body of the ARSC
- attends monthly ARSC Admin meetings and takes minutes
- completes Admin meeting agenda and notes (if there is no Assistant Secretary).
**This position is funded for attendance at face-to-face ARSC Meetings (See also Travel policy and procedures).
Clean time requirement – 2 years
If you are interested in nominating for this position please fill in an election nomination form and send it to email@example.com