Snapshot of position:
Is a member of the ARSC Administration Committee and also a member of the RSBoA Management Committee if qualification criteria are met.
- works closely with the ARSC Treasurer and assists the Treasurer both at the ARSC and between meetings of the ARSC
- is provided with a copy of all Treasury reports including bank statements prior to each ARSC Meeting
- assists in the preparation of the 2-year projected budget including the suggested prudent reserve (as per Treasurer’s role description)
- in the absence of the Treasurer fulfils the duties of the Treasurer
- regular monitoring of the Treasurer service email
- has computer skills in email, Excel, office 365 and Zoom.
**This position is funded for attendance at face-to-face ARSC Meetings (See also Travel policy and procedures).
Clean time requirement – 5 years
If you are interested in nominating for this position please fill in an election nomination form and send it to email@example.com